Best Sainik School Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
Sainik School Exam Coaching in Chandigarh – Mentors Academy provides the best coaching for Sainik School Exam in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula. One of The north India’s Best Coaching Institute For RIMC Entrance exams, Sainik Schools, Navodaya Schools, Military Schools in India.
Mentors Academy is the only organization which is well known for its Best Sainik School Exam Coaching in Chandigarh. Here you will find highly Experienced u0026amp; Permanent Team (Group of 10 faculty members) that will prepare students for Sainik School 2020 Examination. The Particular caliber of skill and talent followed by MENTORS ACADEMY ensure that every student who join us for coaching, feels fully confident, satisfied and properly prepared for exam.
Call for Free Guidance: 9915205090
Sainik School Exam Coaching in Chandigarh – MENTORS ACADEMY Ranked No.1 Institute u0026amp; Provides the Best coaching in Sanik School exams 2020. We provide coaching for Sainik school entrance exam coaching for Class 6 and class 9. We trained more than 1300+ students from Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh. It is best Institute for Sainik School Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2020, Application Form Out!! (Apply Now)
AISSEE – All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2020 – The Date of Exam for Sainik Schools is announce now, Check the below table for important dates. AISSEE is conducted for admission to Class VI u0026amp; Class IX in Sainik Schools. For admission to Class VI, Child should be between 10 to 12 years and for admission to Class IX, child should be between 13 to 15 years as on 31 March 2020 are eligible to take the Entrance Examination.
The selection for admission is done on the basis of All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2020. Details of the Entrance test like Procedure to apply, Exam dates and Reservation are given below.
AISSEE – All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2020
The application form is available in online at the official website. Candidates who are interested must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form.
|New Registration for academic session 2020-21||05 Aug 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||23 Sep 2019|
|Issue of Admit card||02 Dec 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||05 Jan 2020|
|Completing evaluation of Answer Scripts||12 to 20 Jan 2020|
|Publication of final merit list u0026amp; issue of call letters||03 Feb to 07 Feb 2020|
|Medical Exam||20 Feb to 10 Mar 2020|
|Publication of Merit list with waiting list||20 Mar 2020|
|Overall admission to wards of willing parents based on Combined Merit list, Category-wise by deficient schools||28 to 30 Mar 2020|
|Intimation of surplus/ deficient candidates category-wise, to all Sainik Schools with a copy to Sainik Schools Society||31 Mar 2020|
LIST OF SAINIK SCHOOLS
The school will make its own arrangements for the conduct of the Entrance Exam, The responsibility for the conduct of the exam in respect of the following States and the Union Territories where Sainik Schools are not established will be that of the schools indicated against each:
- SAINIK SCHOOL KORUKONDA
- SAINIK SCHOOL KALIKIRI (AP)
- SAINIK SCHOOL GOALPARA
- SAINIK SCHOOL NALANDA
- SAINIK SCHOOL GOPALGANJ
- SAINIK SCHOOL AMBIKAPUR
- SAINIK SCHOOL BALACHADI
- SAINIK SCHOOL KUNJPURA
- SAINIK SCHOOL REWARI
- SAINIK SCHOOL SUJANPUR TIRA
- SAINIK SCHOOL NAGROTA
- SAINIK SCHOOL TILAIYA
- SAINIK SCHOOL BIJAPUR
- SAINIK SCHOOL KODAGU
- SAINIK SCHOOL KAZAKOOTTAM
- SAINIK SCHOOL REWA
- SAINIK SCHOOL SATARA
- SAINIK SCHOOL IMPHAL
- SAINIK SCHOOL CHHINGCHHIP
- SAINIK SCHOOL PUNGLWA
- SAINIK SCHOOL BHUBANESHWAR
- SAINIK SCHOOL KAPURTHALA
- SAINIK SCHOOL CHITTORGARH
- SAINIK SCHOOL AMARAVATHINAGAR
- SAINIK SCHOOL GHORAKHAL
- SAINIK SCHOOL PURULIA
- SAINIK SCHOOL EAST SIANG
- SAINIK SCHOOL JHUNJHUNU
- SAINIK SCHOOL CHANDRAPUR
- SAINIK SCHOOL MAINPURI
- SAINIK SCHOOL JHANSI
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AISSEE 2020
- For admission to class VI Candidates: Who are between the age of 10 to 12 years and
- For admission to class IX, who are between the age of 13 to 15 as on March 31, 2020, are eligible to take the Entrance Examination.
- For Class IX Candidates: For admission to class IX, the children should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school.
EXAM PATTERN FOR SAINIK SCHOOLS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020
For Class VI:
- The medium of Examination for Class VI examinations will be English, Hindi and regional language.
- The question papers for Class VI will continue to be set in English and all the recognized official languages of the states where Sainik Schools are located.
- 300 marks prescribed for Written Examination for Class VI
For Class IX:
- But question papers for class IX will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
- 400 marks prescribed for Written Examination for Class IX
PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF SAINIK SCHOOLS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
The Previous year question papers u0026amp; answer keys was publish by the officials. Applicants can check it for getting idea of difficult level of Question and Exam pattern. Candidates can check the same through the links provided below.
- Download Sainik Schools Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper for 06th Class
- Download Sainik Schools Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper for 09th Class
MERIT LIST OF SAINIK SCHOOLS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020
The merit list for admission to the Sainik school will be compiled on the basis of marks obtain by the candidate. In case there is a tie with regard to overall marks, the marks for mathematics would be considered. In case there is a tie here also the marks for English for class IX and Intelligence Test for class VI will be considered and thereafter the marks for General Science for Class IX and language for class VI. In case there is a tie there also the candidate younger in age will be selected Marks obtained in the written test will determine his position in the final merit list.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE OF SAINIK SCHOOLS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020
The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI u0026amp; IX. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX. In case the Entrance Examination cannot be conducted in any State/UT on account of the administrative problem, a separate order will be issued to conduct another Entrance Examination on a date fixed by the Honorary Secretary.
CUT OFF MARKS OF SAINIK SCHOOLS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020
- The minimum qualifying marks for general category candidates as well as children of Defense Services personnel and Ex-servicemen will be 25% in each subject with 40% in aggregate unless these qualifying standards are revised or amended by issue of written directions by the honorary Secretary.
- In the case of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes candidates, minimum qualifying standards are not required and they will be admitted on the basis of inter-se merit at the Entrance Examination within these categories. In case a SC/ST candidate comes in the general merit on his own, he would be admitted against general seat and will not be adjusted against the reserved share of SC/St seats.
RESERVATION FOR SAINIK SCHOOLS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for children from the State in which the Sainik Schools is located.
- Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to children from other States and Union Territories in the ration of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
Official Website: sainikschooladmission.in
SAINIK SCHOOL FEE STRUCTURE
- All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination is held by 10th of January every year.
- Fee structure and parental obligations – It is mentioned that Sainik Schools are financially self sustaining institutions and all expenditure on establishment, training and pension are met out of fee collected from the students.
- The fee and allied charges for the academic session 2007-08 for a cadet are as under:-
|Item||Amount in Rs.||Remarks|
|Tuition fee||47,291.00||Each year tuition fee increases in relation to inflation index.|
|Diet Charges||13,865.00||Diet charges increase by 10% every year.|
|Clothing charges||1,500.00||For the first year. Rs.750 in all subsequent years.|
|Caution money||3,000.00||Rs.1,500.00 for SC/ST cadets. This is a one time charge and refunded to parents when the cadet leaves the school.|
|Miscellaneous expenses||Actuals||These include journey expenses, examination expenses, excursions expenses etc.|
During 2006-07 every cadet studying in Sainik Schools received Rs 11,306/- as Central Assistance from MoD.
|A WRITTEN TEST|
written test will be held on first / second Sunday of January every year.|
Details of the test are given below:
|i.||Mathematical Knowledge Test u0026amp; Language Ability Test||02 hr|
|ii.||Intelligence Test||01 hr|
|The test can be taken in English, Malayalam or Hindi.|
|CLASS IX :|
|i.||Mathematics and Science||2 hr|
|ii.||English and Social Studies||2 hr|
- The Question papers for class IX will be in English only.
- The syllabus and question pattern given are subject to changes from time to time.
INTERVIEW u0026amp; MEDICAL TEST
The boys who qualify in the written test will be required to appear at a later date before a Selection Board for an Interview and Medical Test. Full details regarding qualifying Medical standards will be announced later.
The Sainik Schools are fully residential and admit students in classes VI u0026amp; IX only, strictly in order of merit decided as per the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination.
The medium of instructions in Sainik Schools is English although knowledge of English is not a pre-requisite for admission in these schools. Schools give due attention to both co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for all round development of their cadets. These Schools are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education and follow 10+2 pattern in science stream only
Q: What is the difference between military school and Sainik School?
Sainik school and army schools are a bit different from each other. Sainik school is boarding schools whereas army schools are not. Sainik school’s main aim is to make their students ready to crack NDA exam after class 12 whereas army school is just like other private schools.
Benefits for the students of Sainik School?
- If your aim is to Join Indian Defence in future then for this you can join Sainik school and complete your schooling from Sainik school. Most of the Sainik Schools are designed for 525 cadets from class-VI to XII. But the admission in Sainik schools is strictly based on the entrance test. Sainik school prepared candidates for NDA Examination and most of the students of Sainik schools will succeed in NDA Examination and Join NDA academy after completing Intermediate examination.
- The main aim of Sainik school is to prepared candidates for Defence. They will also provide Physical training to the candidate and prepared for Defence. They mainly focus and prepared candidates for National Defence Academy examination. The main aim of the school is to prepare its boys mentally, physically and academically, So that they join Armed Forces through National Defence Academy Examination.
Call for Free Guidance : 9915205090
Some Extra features in India’s Best Sainik School Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
- Daily 03 to 04 hours Detailed Classroom teaching for each section of Sainik School Exam for Best Output
- Experienced u0026amp; Fully Dedicated Teachers For Banking Exam Preparations
- All types of School Entrance Exams Preparation is done under one roof
- Written Exam u0026amp; Interview Coaching are provided by MENTORS ACADEMY
- Special Test Series Are Conducted by MENTORS ACADEMY for Sainik School Exams
- Green Card Options for all Candidates
- Separate Doubt Sessions on Saturday u0026amp; Sunday
- Daily What’s App Group Discussion , alert on SMS, What’s App u0026amp; Email
- Flexible Timings of classes
- Free Study materials – Books + Teachers Notes + GK Bites + Weekly Digest + Monthly Digest + Speed Tests + Mock Tests.
- Hostel/PG Facilities Available for Long Distance Stud