Mentors Academy is India’s best institute for providing Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh that is offering quality education services in several fields of study and examinations. In regard to Hotel Management entrance tests, our organization offer quality coaching for different subjects.
Mentors Academy is the best institute for Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh. National Council of Hotel Management NCHMJEE. National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) for the admission to B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in the institutes that are affiliated with NCHMCT.
Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Summary
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) each year to offer admission to aspirants in hospitality and hotel administration programmes. NCHMCT is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. NCHMCT was established in 1982.
|Exam Name||NCHMCT JEE (National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination) 2022|
|Exam for Course Level||UG Level|
|Test Duration||180 minutes|
|No. of Test Cities||33 cities in India|
|Courses Offered||BSc Hospitality Management|
|Registration Dates||December (dates to be announced for 2022)|
|Exam Date||April (dates to be announced for 2022)|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||18001803151|
|Exam Website & Email|
http://nchm.nic.in/ (to be updated for 2022)
By clearing NCHMCT JEE 2022, candidates can secure admission in 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 22 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, one Public Sector Undertaking and 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management affiliated with NCHMCT. Apart from this, a total of 12 Food Craft Institutes, 2 SIHMs (running only diploma level program) . All these colleges offer standardised course curriculum as prescribed by NCHMCT for the various programmes that they offer. Earlier, only 6 IHMs used to offer BSc HHA with Vegetarian Cooking Option but now all IHMs offer this course. Go through the list of colleges accepting NCHMCT JEE scores for admission.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 exam dates
Talking about the courses offered by the colleges, the official website of NCHMCT states: “Through the Council, these institutes offer 10 different professional programmes leading to award of Certificate, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor and Master Degree. The BSc and MSc programmes are offered in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU”. As per the NCHMCT JEE brochure, the Council, till date has trained approximately 80,000 Hospitality Managers, Executives and other operational personnel.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 exam dates have not been declared yet, however, for reference candidates can view last year’s NCHMCT JEE exam dates.
- Declaration of Important Dates
- Key Dates For Hotel Management Entrance Exam 2022 (Key Dates)
- Form Availability Date April 2022
- Last Dates Of Receipt Of Application April 2022
- Date Of NCHM Joint Entrance Examination June 2022(Timings: 10 Am To 1 Pm)
- Declaration Of Result Online Second-Third Week Of july, 2022
The Main Institutes are:
- IHM – Bangalore, IHM – Chennai, IHM – Delhi, IHM – Goa, IHM – Hyderabado IHM – Kolkatao IHM – Mumbai
The pattern of exam is mentioned below:
JEE is an Objective type exam. It is of 200 marks in total. Time duration is 180 minutes. Objective type exam includes five sections: Best Hotel Management Coaching Center in Chandigarh.
About Syllabus Pattern
- Sections No. of Questions Marks
- Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude 30 Questions 30 Marks
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction 30 Questions 30 Marks
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs 30 Questions 30 Marks
- English Language 60 Questions 60 Marks
- Aptitude for Service Sector 50 Questions 50 Marks
- Total Questions & Marks Scheme 200 Questions 200 Marks
- Note **** Negative marking (i.e., 0.25) is also in the exam except
- Language of Question Paper: Question Paper will be in English and Hindi.
Marking Scheme for JEE Written Test:
- Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry one mark.
- For any wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. The Graded mark(s) will be awarded under Aptitude for Service Sector component in the following manner.
- The most appropriate answer carries 1.00, the next appropriate answer carries 0.75. Best Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh.
- The next to next appropriate answer carries 0.50 whereas.
- The last inappropriate answer shall carry negative marks of 0.25 to be deducted.
All India merit list of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Written Test. If candidates secures equal marks, the merit will be determined as:
- Candidate securing higher marks in English component of JEE shall rank higher.
- In case if candidates secure equal marks in JEE, as well as in English, then the candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude of JEE shall rank higher.
Best Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh
- o Customer Relationship Executive in Hotels
- o Kitchen / Housekeeping Management in Hotels
- o Flight Kitchen / Housekeeping also for career building
- o Executive in Fast Food Chains
- o Institutional Catering Executives
- o Faculty in Hotel Management Institutes best hotel management coaching in Chandigarh
- o Catering Officer or Chef in Shipping & Flights lines
- o Marketing / Management / Sales Executive in Hotels / Institutions / Hospitals / Shipping etc
- o Executive in Tourism and Resort Corporation.
HM coaching in Chandigarh
HM coaching in Chandigarh: In this fast and advance the world, you always need a job which can fulfill every need of your life and Provide you a comfortable and good source of income. While choosing our career many youngsters make mistakes and maybe due to some financial reasons they avoid the career which is good for them and in a hurry they select the wrong path for them. We always consider to go for the career which is best and suitable for the applicant, don’t need to be hesitate of being different and walk alone maybe one day you remember as a best example for the future generation go for the success, don’t wait for the opportunity make one. Hard work is the first step of success and being focused on your work is should be your main motive.
Best Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh: Mentors Academy provides best HOTEL Management Coaching in Chandigarh. Mentors Academy situated in heart of the beautiful city Chandigarh sector 34 A. At Mentors Academy for Best HM Coaching in Chandigarh, you will find highly experienced and certified faculty that will prepare you to crack HM IHM Exam.
Hotel Management course has gained much popularity from the past few years. For the admission in numerous universities and institutes providing Hotel Management Courses, the HM Entrance Exams are conducted every year in India.
We guarantee 100% satisfaction and results of students. For HM entrance Coaching in Chandigarh, Call Now: 9915205090
Best Hm coaching in Chandigarh:
The NCHMCT is a registered body that regulates academics for hospitality management through specified courses of education under the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Government of India. These courses are provided in 24 institutes of Hotel Management and 8 Food Craft Management institutes situated in various locations in India. Generally, all the Hotel Management Institutes in India conduct their own entrance test.
THERE ARE VARIOUS DIFFERENT ROLES WITH VARIOUS OF NAMES IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT:
- GENERAL MANAGER: a general manager is responsible for all the operation in the hotel.
- RESIDENT MANAGER: devote with the job which is to be achieved at just a call apart.
- EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPERS: they are the professionals who are best known for ensuring the cleanliness in the hotels.
- FRONT OFFICE MANAGERS: many of the hotels prefer to own front desk, the front office managers manage the same.
- CONVENTION SERVICES MANAGERS: These professionals do work in close coordination with the clients and the conferencing facilities offer by the hotels by different conventions, meetings, seminars etc.
NTA released the application form for NCHM JEE 2019 on 15 jan. 2019. Aspirants are informed that NCHMCT JEE application form can be filled through online mode only. NCHMCT JEE 2019 application form is available online on the official website of National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology as well as National Testing Agency. NCHMCT JEE exam is conducted to provide admission to aspirants in hospitality programmes offered by colleges affiliated to NCHM. Candidates are able to apply for NCHMCT JEE if they have completed their 10+2 (or equivalent examination) from a recognized board with English as a subject
NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam 2019 is going to be held across 49 centres in the whole country. candidates can apply for NCHMCT JEE exam on the official website of NCHMCT which is an autonomous body falling under the aegis of the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. In order to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2019, aspirants are required to make the payment for an application fee of Rs 800 if they belong to the General/OBC categories and Rs 400 if they belong to SC/ST/PD categories.
Educational Qualification for Hotel management Exam:
- Higher Secondary (Percentage varies College to College).
- Age limit for General/PH candidates is 21 yrs. and for SC/ST candidates it is 25 years of age as on 1st the upper age relaxation is up to 3 years in case of reserved candidates.
- For general and OBC categories the age criteria is, 22 years upper age and candidate born on or after 01 July 1994 can give the entrance exam for the IHM.
- For SC/ST, candidate maximum age limit is 25 years
- The duration for examination is 2 hours.
- The examination is of MCQ types that are based on Current Affairs, Aptitude & Numerical Ability, GK, and English Language.
- Every wrong answer will charge penalty of 0.25 deduction of marks.
- The admission of candidates will be based on the performance in written examination, group discussion, and personal interview.
HM Coaching in Chandigarh – Examination Pattern:
TIPS TO GET HIRED:
Never find shortcuts to get success in life you should be little hardworking. The hotel management industry is launched for focused and talented management professionals who can prove their capabilities and talent. The most effective and best way to go in hotel management industry is to do a degree and if your degree cannot be pursued, you can do a certification. An internship with good hotels help the candidates a lot as it needs a practical experience and true presentation to an applicant. There are two types of internship present 1st is paid internship and the 2nd is non-paid internship available for hotel management graduates. Most of the know hotels also hire actual graduates and increase their skills in hotel management.
WHY JOIN MENTORS ACADEMY FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT COACHING IN CHANDIGARH?
- Highly qualified and experienced Faculty available for preparation of competitive Exams.
- Complete Study Material of latest Exam Pattern.
- 92% + Questions Directly from Our Classroom Notes.
- Best study material provided for each course.
- Every student is given equal attention and helped till their final selection.
- Provides best hostel and PG facility.
- Fully Furnished classrooms with good infrastructure.
- 60 days, 3 Months and 1 year course available.
- Experienced and Expert Faculties for Subject Specific.
Mentors Academy Chandigarh SCO 114, 115 3rd floor Sector 34 A Chandigarh 160022
Contact number: 9915205090, 9780333722, 9464543390
MA Institute Sector 34 A Chandigarh, Sub. City Center, Sector 34A, Sector 34, Chandigarh, 160034