CTET Coaching in Chandigarh
MENTORS ACADEMY an instructive Coaching centre gives the CTET coaching in Chandigarh. Achievement rate is 80 % 90 %. MENTORS ACADEMY is the best institute for CTET coaching in Chandigarh and STATE TET in Chandigarh with full study material. With regards to scoring most noteworthy and accomplishing the point, then comes the MENTORS ACADEMY part. We are committed for your prosperity as well as we are enthusiastic to accomplish your objective. We at MENTORS ACADEMY spend each second to set up the best material and convey the best to you.
Best CTET Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
- It is an Indian Entrance Exam for Teachers launched in 2011
- The Test is mandatory for getting jobs in all types of schools – Government, private, unaided and aided categories from Class 1 to 8. Best CTET Coaching in Chandigarh
- Exams are conducted at durations of about 6 months ( Feb / Sept)
- Makes the candidate eligible for teaching in any of the CBSE Schools
- For Teacher already working, they are supposed to clear in 2 years’ time
CTET coaching in Chandigarh Highlights
- Intensive mentoring on Pedagogy and Concepts in the classroom environment
- Complete coverage of NCERT curriculum
- Unlimited mock tests
- Real-time practice tests
- Capsule program on CCE,
- Score higher with personalized coaching using our award-winning ‘Critical Mistakes Analysis’ methodology
- Well researched courseware. CTET Coaching in Chandigarh
- Faculty comprising domain experts and CTET/ NET qualified professionals
- Student portal with additional assessments, interactive learning content, and course videos
Coaching For CTET in Chandigarh Modules
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Environmental Studies
- Mathematics & Science
- Social Studies/ Social Science
- Language I
- Language II
Key Benefits To Students who Joined Mentors Academy For CTET Coaching in Chandigarh
- Confidence to adapt and apply the right pedagogy on various modules
- Concept re-building
- 24 x 7 availability of portal access
- Tips and tricks to qualify exams
- Personalizing need analysis and suggestive learning strategy
- Confidence in student management
CTET Coaching in Chandigarh – Opportunities After CTET
- A CTET qualified teacher can get more opportunities for teaching posts in government (central/state) schools, aided and unaided schools.
- The CTET certificate adds weight to the professional qualifications, the salary package, promotions, grade pays etc.
- Having CTET qualified teachers adds to the prestige of an organization.
- It leads to professional growth within the institute. Best CTET coaching centre in Chandigarh
- For the CTET qualified teacher, the openings and avenues widen.
FAQS ABOUT CTET (CTET Coaching institute in Chandigarh)
What is the teacher eligibility test?
Teacher eligibility test is a gateway to bring uniformity in the standard of teachers appointed to provide quality education to students in school. This was for the first time started in 2011 by the central government in the form of CTET as a mandatory requirement for anyone willing to teach in Center aided schools. CTET coaching in Chandigarh sector34 a Chandigarh. Thereafter the states have started conducting the examination for state-aided schools. Some of the private schools have also started considering the Teacher Eligibility Test as a major eligibility criterion in the recruitment process.
How is CBSE related to CTET?
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the CTET exam.
What is the role of CTET in the recruitment of a teacher?
CTET clearance is compulsory for candidates who wish to teach in Central schools of India. However, clearing the exam doesn’t guarantee a teaching job. There are many other factors on which appointment is dependent.
How many times CTET conducted in a year?
CTET is conducted twice a year
What is the mode of conduct for CTET examination?
CTET is conducted Offline (Pen & Paper)
How many people have appeared & qualified for CTET since its inception?
Year Test Takers Qualified
June – 2011 7,20,000 97,919
Jan – 2012 9,00,000 55,422
Nov – 2012 7,96,000 4,849
July – 2013 9,20,000 1,01,200
Feb – 2014 7,50,000 13,425
Sep – 2014 6,65,000 37,472
Feb – 2015 6,70,000 80,000
Sep – 2015 6,55,660 1,14,580
What is the applicability of CTET ?
The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.) and schools under the administrative
UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands and NCT of Delhi. Best CTET Coaching Centre Chandigarh
CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
Schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
What is the validity period of the CTET certificate?
The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be 7 years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
Is there any restriction on the number of attempts of CTET exam?
There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
How to apply for the CTET exam?
A student can apply online for CTET through its official website link: ctet.nic.in and complete the online registration.
What is the duration given for online registration of CTET form?
The online registration opens usually 4 months before the examination date and lasts up to 1 month.
What is the examination fee for CTET?
CATEGORY Only Paper – I or II Both Paper – I & II
General/OBC Rs.600/- Rs.1000/-
SC/ST/Differently Abled Person Rs.300/- Rs.500/-
What are the qualifying marks and award of CTET certificate?
The candidates appearing in CTET will be issued Marks Statement. The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate. School Management (Government, Local bodies, Government aided and unaided) may consider giving concessions to person belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy. Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
What are the career opportunities after clearing CTET?
CTET cleared students can apply individually to various government schools for teacher’s job.
SCO 114, 115 3rd floor Above Catholic Bank Sector 34 A Chandigarh 160022
Contact number: 9915205090, 9780333722, 9464543390